Thursday, April 23, 2009
posted by Grizzly Adam at 4:36 PM | Permalink |
White Rim TT V.2

And what is the cake? Well, it's actually not cake but rather beer boiled brats. Those and a lot of great people and a spectacular weekend of riding. Last year it was one of the best weekends of the year. And I expect nothing less than that this time around.
I have made it possible for you to follow my progress. Which I know you are all dying to do. Just click below any time after about 8AM MST:
Monday I ought to have a few stories to tell...














That gear will be pretty good for the TT, we'll see how you like it. Hope you have something easier for Sat :)
We're bailing on coming out this weekend. The weather looks equally unsettled either place and I can get rained on at home. Marni's now itching to do her first WRIAD but in some nice weather.