Thursday, May 03, 2007
posted by Grizzly Adam at 6:17 PM | Permalink |
In My Face
So, Old Man Winter must have read my blog, and decided to pull another trick out his bottomless bag. I truly am sorry I had the audacity to say that summer had arrived. The momentary lapse in common sense and long term memory is inexcusable. In reality, the trails needed a bit of moisture, especially out at 5 Mile Pass, where Saturday's XC race will be. But I could have done without the 40 degree drop in temperature.
After my ride the other day I saw this at a nearby car dealership. I don't think Sager has enough middle fingers to cover this atrocity. It's going to take a group effort to knock this one down.

24 Solo arrived in the mail today. Time to lounge on the couch and enjoy it!
After my ride the other day I saw this at a nearby car dealership. I don't think Sager has enough middle fingers to cover this atrocity. It's going to take a group effort to knock this one down.

24 Solo arrived in the mail today. Time to lounge on the couch and enjoy it!














We should rent that for the KTR shuttle back to Fruita ;)