My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://epicriding.com
and update your bookmarks.

Results | Wasatch | Bike | Sponsors | Best Of | Ski

Monday, October 27, 2008
posted by Grizzly Adam at 10:36 AM | Permalink |
Possible Shirt Design
I took some time over the weekend and came up with a possible t-shirt design:




What do you think?

And somewhat related, a few of you have asked about the GrizzlyCast. I have a new episode on my Final cut Pro timeline. It ought to be done and posted in the next day or two.

In other words, I am starting to reestablish the creative energy I had pre-twins.

And speaking of the twins, they are doing fantastic. They are fat and happy. Lots of smiling, laughing, and thankfully... sleeping!



Labels: ,





 



4 Comments:


At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I want one. No, not one of the twins , a size large T-shirt. Very cool!

 

At 10:24 AM, Blogger KanyonKris

I didn't see the bear at first and assumed that ink blot was created by drenching your beard in ink and pressing a a blank T-shirt on it.

The babies look cute as can be - thanks for posting the photos.

 

At 7:16 PM, Blogger the original big ring

I dig the shirt. My only suggestion, and might not be worth a hill of beans, is maybe add something bike related - if that's what your looking to portray? Maybe put the grizzly in spandex?
Seriously, very cool!

Cute kids. Mine (only one - thank God) should be here the beginning of March).
Cheers

 

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Rick Sunderlage

I like it. I'll take a large. Just don't let one of the twins spit up on it before you ship it. Cool?