My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://epicriding.com
and update your bookmarks.

Results | Wasatch | Bike | Sponsors | Best Of | Ski

Monday, June 30, 2008
posted by Grizzly Adam at 5:50 AM | Permalink |
Ride the Line
Tim rides the pipeline over the rock drops, Dry Canyon Trail.



Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live.


~Mark Twain

Labels: , ,





 



5 Comments:


At 12:44 PM, Blogger Rick Sunderlage

I've done that once...ONCE. It is a sketchy section of trail.

 

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown

What a sweet pic. Could I put this pic as a wallpaper? You have a bigger version?

 

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Grizzly Adam

Bigger version is here:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3109/2622948188_be8d99fa5d_o.jpg

Rick:

I have yet to even attempt that pipeline. I am a techy chicken.

 

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks for the pic.
Advice: Sit far back and just go for it.

 

At 9:52 AM, Blogger KanyonKris

Kenny told me about that line last year, but I don't think I have the stones to ride it. Good photo.