My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://epicriding.com
and update your bookmarks.

Results | Wasatch | Bike | Sponsors | Best Of | Ski

Friday, May 30, 2008
posted by Grizzly Adam at 10:36 AM | Permalink |
Spotlight: Racer

Click on a photo for bigger size


Visit Racer's Cycle Service

Labels: ,





 



3 Comments:


At 9:39 PM, Blogger Rick Sunderlage

My kind of shop. Racer is the master.

 

At 11:10 PM, Blogger primetime formerly known as slyfox

i lost your email, so email me.
thx
sly

teamscalpel2005@yahoo.com

 

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jermosno

Hey Adam,
I dig the photos of Racer and the shop! Can I ask what equipment/processing you used for the effect? I have been experimenting with a Holga trying to achieve a similar (albeit unpredictable effect) but with little success. Any pointers are appreciated.

jeremy
(guy in fat cyclist you ran into on the rim ride)
jermosno@gmail.com