My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://epicriding.com
and update your bookmarks.

Results | Wasatch | Bike | Sponsors | Best Of | Ski

Monday, November 05, 2007
posted by Grizzly Adam at 8:39 PM | Permalink |
Gooseberry Mesa
I went to Saint George over the weekend, and enjoyed some good times on Gooseberry Mesa. The trails on the mesa are simply a mountain bike playground, with slickrock, singletrack, and all manner of obstacles and tricky sections to test your skills. It was a fun day, made even more so by riding my rigid SS.










 



4 Comments:


At 10:54 PM, Blogger KanyonKris

Gooseberry is one of my favorite places to ride. A sweet mix of dirt and slickrock. Now everyone tells me Little Creek is better so I'll have to try it soon. Props for doing it SS.

 

At 2:55 PM, Blogger FixieDave

Looks way fun!

 

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Dave Harris

Looks like you had a great trip. I was sorry to miss you but man did I find some cool stuff in the Escalante area......

 

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Ricky

You are lucky, It will be a long drive for me.

Hi, from Baja, Mx