My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://epicriding.com
and update your bookmarks.

Results | Wasatch | Bike | Sponsors | Best Of | Ski

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
posted by Grizzly Adam at 6:08 PM | Permalink |
Burnt
I think it is fairly obvious what I forgot on yesterday's ride. Doh!





 



4 Comments:


At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Doh! I did that a few weeks ago (though not quite that bad) with my head. I had shaved it and a few days later after I got back from a road ride I noticed that my head had burned to match the vents in my Pneumo! :-)

 

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Jason

Holy freaking sun burn! Yikes!

 

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Chris

Holy ouch! That's gonna leave a mark. DOn't let your friend's slap you :)

Chris

 

At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

DAMN!